If you wish to change your cookie consent preferences you may do so by clicking here.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to implement security measures for the protection of our visitors and our website
- to prevent fraud
- to monitor website usage for security purposes
- to gather aggregate statistics about the use of our website in order to improve our website, products and services
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in on our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to promote our products and services to you when you visit other websites or use social media platforms